Our highest priority is to satisfy our customers. Building a complete, high quality solution always starts with the customer. Communication usually starts with either a Request for Proposal (RFP), or an initial business discussion, to identify and understand your goals, business priorities, and the specific business problems that need to be solved. You may request that we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to protect your proprietary information and intellectual property. Depending upon the amount of initial details provided to us concerning your business requirements and the timeframe, our proposal to you typically includes the following:
- An introduction and description of the specific business problems to solve
- A recommended architecture and technologies, and how they meet your business requirements
- A description of the software development methodology that will be used
- The development environment and required tools that will be used
- A project plan containing the schedule
- Cost data including effort estimations and quotes
Click here to contact us and start a discussion, or email us your RFP.